viernes, 10 de agosto de 2007

Dialogue

WHAT´S THE MATTER.


Secretary: good afternoon can I help you?
Ms. Lorena: good afternoon, I need an appointment with Doctor Carla
Secretary: It is ok she says to wait a moment.
Ms. Lorena: ok thank you.
Secretary: dra. Carla you have a patient waiting for you.
Dra. Carla: ok tells her to came in.
Secretary: came in.
Ms Lorena: good afternoon dra. Carla I feel terrible I have a horrible stomachache I want to` diet.
Dra. Carla: explain to me what you fell lately.
Ms. Lorena: I have lot of acidy and sometimes stomachache.
Dra. Carla: ok do you have a good diet?
Ms. Lorena: Carla, I have many problems with my work and my studies, so I don’t eat anything but quick food or ; if I am alone I don` t eat anything until I come home at night.
Dra. Carla: I think you have gastritis I recommend you the following treatment: one spoon of cal ox every night before sleeping for six days, then come back to evaluate your treatment.

No hay comentarios: