jueves, 9 de agosto de 2007

compositiom




Hi there! My name is Johanny Lopez I`m
from Maracaibo originally i go to straight
in Urbe I`m 18 years old alive inside of
the city. Master a my family and to my
race joy of my life and i have the taste
much to the friends whom they love to me.
I have taste to study in urbe but hatred the lies. My dreams are to draduate to me and to have my future and desire the best thing for all. About english i do not like english and she does not matter to that me of the matter.


Hello, My name is Carolina Molero, I`m from maracaibo i go to prescholastic education in Urbe I`m 20 years old . master to my fiance joy of the university I have much taste to be alli. Hatred to the people who lice to me. My dreams are to graduate me to help my mother i hope that that day arrives soon. About english i do not like this matter and she gives equal the professor me who me this class.

No hay comentarios: